Philosophy of Care
- High standard of Care Facilities
- Strive to enhance the quality of life through the facilities and congenial environment; ensuring that the service users receive the required physical, emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Create a safe, hygienic and comforting environment for the service users
- Ensure that the needs and aspirations of the service users are identified and fulfilled. This is to be done by working in partnership with families of service users, staff who are adequately trained, government agencies and community ambassadors.
- The above is to be achieved by recruiting well qualified carers, who are experienced in all aspects of Elderly Care and ensuring they are provided adequate on-going training to maintain the high standard of care delivered
The philosophy of care is dependent on the two most important variables:
- The property; its structure, characteristics, building and scope for development. Under the new guidelines of the Care Standards 2000, the compliance in terms of room size, communal space, etc. needs to be looked at.
- The staff structure; training, experience availability, stability and comfort levels of the service users when interacting with the staff.
Hazelwood Care Ltd is a professionally run company which specialises in caring for the elderly, including those who have Alzheimers and/or senile dementia, caused by factors such as old age of injury.Enquire Now